Geordies are the absolute cornerstone of Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

3para

If we didn't have them Sunderland AFC would not exist /be a poor shadow of what they are now....fuck you !!!!

you can't keep a good geordie fantasy down like :eek:

If we didn't have them Sunderland AFC would not exist /be a poor shadow of what they are now....fuck you !!!!

you can't keep a good geordie fantasy down like :eek:

good lad, now go lie down

Geordies whinging about people assuming they are Mags is becoming more tiresome than people assuming Geordies were Mags in the first place.

County Durham mags are more annoying than anything. The lads i work with from up Newcastle way who support them are all canny to be fair to them. It's the ones from round here (county Durham) who seem intent on proving themselves as Geordies. The 5-1 being a good example. The mag mags left me alone, didn't say a word, the ones from round here STILL mention the fucker.

Come one mate. There's already one thread on this. Don't do stuff you'll regret in the morning. We've all been there before and it's not a nice feeling

This shit again.

Maybe we should split into 4 or 5 different entities, Sunderland, East Durham , Tyneside, Northumberland and every f** else. Perfect no more bitching. Sunderland may get crowds of 20,000, Northumberland SAFC may get 3,000 the others anything in between.
I'm sure some tossers on here hope this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back