Gents haircuts

I don’t know of any bloke that gets his hair washed when having a hair cut like
Went into Triple A a few weeks back as my usual barber was in Sweden for 2 weeks. Nice guy cut my hair but was adamant to wash it first. He did, then proceeded to scalp me. Never going back. Place has gold sinks probably nicked fdom Saddam's mansion years ago. Got a free can of Red bull sugar free though. Pro's and cons.

Golden scissors on Fulwell Road.
Used to go to east coast on sea road but not been for a while.
Avoid the kurdish ones on sea road, unless the something for the weekend your after is cream for ringworm

Last edited:
Some of you sound incredibly vain.

For a few of them a scissor cut will be a distant memory in a few years when there's little or no hair to cut.

Some of you sound incredibly vain.

For a few of them a scissor cut will be a distant memory in a few years when there's little or no hair to cut.
What a way to look at life. “There’s no point as you’ll be dead soon enough…”

A decent haircut makes the world of difference to how you look, how others perceive you and your confidence.

That’s not vanity, it’s about taking some pride in the way you look and feel.
Am like a broken record admittedly

But you know you're on an OAP forum when people are asking where to go for a nice sensible scissor cut
There’s loads of crap out there now. But then again, plenty wouldn’t know the difference between and good and a bad haircut.

Am like a broken record admittedly

But you know you're on an OAP forum when people are asking where to go for a nice sensible scissor cut
Style mate . You sound like you get your hair cut with a knife and fork .
But youre right , a lot of young blokes these days cant tell the difference in a decent hair cut much less a well made suit or pair of shoes

Back