Generators outside

Well what you've just said isn't what I recall him saying. Also using words like 'insinuated" to suggest KLD would want further investment in the future. You also said that it doesn't look like a lot will happen in January, despite being told Harvey was currently in South East Asia. You play a straight bat on here, so Im just doing the same. It's all in the other thread.
He's absolutely insinuating that a substation failure is down to club pennypinching, even though electricity infrastructure is the responsibility of National Grid.

Must still be a huge issue with the electrics inside the stadium to have them still running outside. Wonder how long it will take to put right. Anyone in the know or was it brought up at the supporters meeting?
they ll be looking for 2 young apprentice electricians to fix it , who dont want much pay......hopefully they ll do a good job and get headhunted by Northern Powergrid for a huge finders fee for the club ;)

Well what you've just said isn't what I recall him saying. Also using words like 'insinuated" to suggest KLD would want further investment in the future. You also said that it doesn't look like a lot will happen in January, despite being told Harvey was currently in South East Asia. You play a straight bat on here, so Im just doing the same. It's all in the other thread.

Nope. I didn’t say anything about KLD insinuating anything about investment. In fact, I said the chat about the investment question was neither here nor there. He answered a question that wasn’t really asked (ie he answered whether he’d sell when the question was really about whether he’d sell a small stake a la Jim Ratcliffe at United). I said that Speakman inisinuated that January wouldn’t see much business. I stand by that despite Harvey being in South East Asia.

The main things I took from the night was that there’d be no major investment in the stadium coming up (in contrast to chat on here about major renovations and expansions) and that they didn’t specifically deny Romano’s claims about Mowbray nor did they provide much backing for the job he’s doing.
He's absolutely insinuating that a substation failure is down to club pennypinching, even though electricity infrastructure is the responsibility of National Grid.

He’s not like. Directly reply if you want to engage rather than being a bit snidey

Last edited:
Surely they have plans on where the cables lie.

You would think so.

When Virgin laid their cables in our street, they accidentally cut through the cable that powers the streetlights so they all went off. When the council came out to repair that cable, they cut through a BT cable instead of their own, so we lost our telephone and broadband access 🤦‍♀️

You would think so.

When Virgin laid their cables in our street, they accidentally cut through the cable that powers the streetlights so they all went off. When the council came out to repair that cable, they cut through a BT cable instead of their own, so we lost our telephone and broadband access 🤦‍♀️
😝 Unbelievable.

You would think so.

Dinnar about where you are, but round here the big firms all choose the cheapest subcontractors possible, who all spend their dinner break sucking on blunts in their vans, so the consequences are very much as you describe.

Back