Generators outside

Crispy32

Midfield
Must still be a huge issue with the electrics inside the stadium to have them still running outside. Wonder how long it will take to put right. Anyone in the know or was it brought up at the supporters meeting?

There was talk from Nick Barnes at the time that the part needed would take somewhere between 8 and 12 weeks to arrive

It was a miracle the games were played was the only thing said
Didn't go into details as far as I can recall
May well cost in the tens of thousands to put right if it's really bad. Just what we need 🙈, hopefully just need a few parts and not a full rewire 🤣

Last edited:
I think my favourite part of the talk in was Davison saying that no other club our size could manage to run the stadium on generators as if it was an achievement :lol:

Nee other club our size would have to!
Apparently the problem was down to a dozy clown on the footbridge site sticking machinery through the mains cable the previous night. Took out all the power in the Hilton too. Source: a member of the Hilton management team.

There was a fault with the switchgear in the substation. It usually takes a good few weeks to order, plan and install new equipment in large substations

Apparently the problem was down to a dozy clown on the footbridge site sticking machinery through the mains cable the previous night. Took out all the power in the Hilton too. Source: a member of the Hilton management team.
The City in the 80’s regularly Friday afternoon some workman drilled through a cable.

I think my favourite part of the talk in was Davison saying that no other club our size could manage to run the stadium on generators as if it was an achievement :lol:

Nee other club our size would have to!
Didn’t he say it's the first time a stadium that size has been ran on generators in this country? You've twisted a couple of things from the other night mind.
Well we've got until 29th November for the night game. Tense times.
We ran a night game on them already.

I’ve twisted absolutely nothing whatsoever
Well what you've just said isn't what I recall him saying. Also using words like 'insinuated" to suggest KLD would want further investment in the future. You also said that it doesn't look like a lot will happen in January, despite being told Harvey was currently in South East Asia. You play a straight bat on here, so Im just doing the same. It's all in the other thread.

Back