Geese.

Urban legend Jeffers,a swans wing bones are filled with large air pockets,they couldn’t break a fibia (the legend was they could break a man’s leg).
Aye but what happens if you get a swam that has been on the gear and can bench over 300lbs

Ronnie ColeSwan type - that fella might bost ya arm. I'm taking no chances.

Hundreds of thousands of them starting to run the gauntlet southward. An amazing sight as the flocks congregate in the sky.

They can fly as much as a thousand miles in a single day. (Unless they get shot, of course.)

OP gobs off the Juliet into the shit bucket below to give it a nice minty smell for the day ahead :D
I do love a spit onto the topiary from up there if I’m honest.
The bubbly milf calls me “ a dirty bastard” as a result
I've just googled Juliet balcony and before I got the results I genuinely thought it was vast terrace of sorts that lead out from a bedroom that was built up from the bottom :lol:
It’s like a baby gate on a pair of doors tbh bob
A baby gate for adults so they don't fall out of upstairs windows. Somebody else posted this but still makes me chuckle.
I think it was the lad with the Homer Simpson avatar who thinks I’m on the spectrum , canny lad .

Last edited:
Morning all,

Has anyone noticed the absolute magnificent sight of late of flocks of geese heading South down our coast line.
I stand on the Juliet on a morning brushing my teeth and watch them pass by in their droves.

My question is this , are they leaving The Uk and heading South to warmer climates or are they coming here for the winter from further North?

Thanks .
Not this again.

You don’t stand on a Juliet balcony, you stand behind it

:lol:

I do love a spit onto the topiary from up there if I’m honest.
The bubbly milf calls me “ a dirty bastard” as a result

It’s like a baby gate on a pair of doors tbh bob

I think it was the lad with the Homer Simpson avatar who thinks I’m on the spectrum , canny lad .
It seems a fairly reasonable assumption like. :lol:

Back