Gears of War 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
class so far. the amount of projectiles and shit flying about when there's an explosion is unreal.
That's what stood out most for me. When you shoot a fence to release debris during a wind flare it looks amazing.

Think insane is gonna be harder this time round.
I read a post from a lad on the Gears forums who'd done it solo and he said it was frustratingly hard and much harder than the previous games on insane mode. He reckons the Drones rush you way too quickly.

That's what stood out most for me. When you shoot a fence to release debris during a wind flare it looks amazing.

I read a post from a lad on the Gears forums who'd done it solo and he said it was frustratingly hard and much harder than the previous games on insane mode. He reckons the Drones rush you way too quickly.
Even doing it on normal mode you can see where it's gonna be really tricky. A lot of cramped spaces and a fair amount of the enemies take a while to kill. Should be a fun, yet frustrating challenge at the same time.

Even doing it on normal mode you can see where it's gonna be really tricky. A lot of cramped spaces and a fair amount of the enemies take a while to kill. Should be a fun, yet frustrating challenge at the same time.
Aye it's something I'll try over the coming months but I'm concentrating on multiplayer for now.

that first one where the pipes are flying over your head :eek:
Yeah that looks brilliant.

What a let down the campaign ending is. Unless I've missed something?

It's exactly the same as every other Gears campaign, complete snoozefest. A couple of interesting enemy designs but that's about it tbh.
Forgot to say the ending. I enjoyed it but the ending was really weak.

What a let down the campaign ending is. Unless I've missed something?
Kate's mother gives her the necklace which belonged to her grandmother and the emblem on the back is the locust emblem, which points to her grandmother being Myrrah who was the locust queen in the first trilogy.

Kate's mother gives her the necklace which belonged to her grandmother and the emblem on the back is the locust emblem, which points to her grandmother being Myrrah who was the locust queen in the first trilogy.
Still found it a bit anti climatic like.

Wh

Whats the online servers like?
Hit and miss at the moment. They're doing server side updates to make matchmaking quicker but a few people have complained about lots of freezing during matches.

I had a bit of bother on Tuesday but lastnight seemed fine.

Hit and miss at the moment. They're doing server side updates to make matchmaking quicker but a few people have complained about lots of freezing during matches.

I had a bit of bother on Tuesday but lastnight seemed fine.
Whats the gameplay like on the online matches? as good as before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back