Gears of war 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
im up for any type of mp: jonftm73

usually have me mic on but if im doing shit I turn it off so people don't have to hear me calling myself a f***ing idiot. or worse :oops:

apparently im not allowed my mic on when im playing fifa according to my sister, because when im getting beat i gan scatty down the mic, accusing my players of trying to ruin me and calling them all sorts of shit...:oops::oops:

mackem1989 said:
That trade in or cash? cex is £32 trade £30 cash,
Game might do the fifa for a £5 offer when ya trade in a new game.
Gamestation will match any trade offer.

That was trade. Grainger games do a price match but i dont have a CEX in my area so not sure if they will do £32. Already pre ordered Fifa so dont have to worry about that.

Bit boring for me like. All three of them are nigh on identical to each other. Haven't played online like but doubt that would sway me anyway...

Lexingtongue said:
Bit boring for me like. All three of them are nigh on identical to each other. Haven't played online like but doubt that would sway me anyway...

I agree the campaign is pretty similar but online differs hugely gears 1 was amazing and made the xbox for me, 2 a let down 3 is good so far time will tell!

I will be up for some multiplayer action, not played it since Gears 1 and wasn't the best but I will get better the more I play it, generally always above average at any game and I am a team player, my gamertag is Van Tugster 92.

Got a bundle copy of the game with my xbox 360, will I be able to trade this in like a normal copy at cex or somewhere similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back