Gears of war 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know if I'll get it on release, never really been a massive fan of the series and this doesn't look all that different to be honest.

Defo getting left for me, im sure itll be a great game but none of the series offer value for money imo

Me comes day after me birthday so getting it free as a pressie. Loved the first two and this one looks every bit as good the beta was pretty cool.

Good games, but the first 2 have the same ending, they die, oh no they didn't all die. Probably be the same for the 3rd and I'd prefer to go for other games.

IMO Resistance is a better game on PS3 and I play Xbox.

Aye i'm getting it.

I've preordered the Gears 3 console so i'll be getting it on the way to work on the 20th and sitting with it next to my desk all day.

That'll feel like a long day I reckon. :lol:

only played through the other two because i was pissed

boring games imo

Loved the first one, second one was pretty dire. Just gets a bit repetitive in my view; hide behind a wall, run a bit, vehicle part and repeat. The second one pushed no boundaries whatsoever. Might borrow it off my mate if he buys it but I won't buy it myself.

Considering getting a cheap 360 again just to play it.

But, thats only if the Epic Games forums arent flooded by complaints and problems about the game.

Sick to fuck of lazy developers releasing unfinished games that are completely broken, a-la FIFA 11, Resistance 3, etc.

You crazy fucker, i used to be like that buying crazy editions of games till i started tossing the fuckers out a year or so later.:lol:

The way I look at it I can hoy the statue out of the epic edition on Ebay in a few months if i'm skint. I bought a gold lancer about 4 months ago and sold it for a profit a couple of weeks ago. I'm like Del Boy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back