Gears of war 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
never played the online stuff but and i still havent picked this up properly, worth a shot then? can't be arsed with goingback to ac3 bored of it

You'll likely get raped online. Only the die-hard fanboys remained on the game after the first couple of months following release (when they turned the servers off).

You'll likely get raped online. Only the die-hard fanboys remained on the game after the first couple of months following release (when they turned the servers off).

might give it a shot, it's only a game so i'm not that arsed about getting killed should be a laugh if i can get one over on the die hards though

might give it a shot, it's only a game so i'm not that arsed about getting killed should be a laugh if i can get one over on the die hards though

It's a piece of piss man. Some games you don't do well but the majority of games you finish well in the positives. Just use your gnasher and away you go.

People just get done by the retro and sawed off shotgun - they're easy to get around though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back