Geads looks likey to sign up for next season

I tell you what for someone who has a reputation as abit of a twat, his loyalty, pride and commitment to play for this club has never come in question. Not many players show the same loyalty these days. Especially when a previous manager bombed him out.
The only reason he has the reputation is coz half the smb were trying to justify parkinson freezing him out. I've never seen anything from him to make me think he's a twat
Anyone who follows SAFC regularly will know that McGeady has always given his all for the club, he has turned out with broken bones in his foot when many would have just said ‘no way’, and throughout his time at Sunderland has been the consummate professional and easily our most naturally gifted player.
Some have come on here with unfounded allegations about him that they had absolutely no proof of. That’s sad as McGeady is one of the few worth paying to see in the third tier backwaters.
This

Last edited:
I tell you what for someone who has a reputation as abit of a twat, his loyalty, pride and commitment to play for this club has never come in question. Not many players show the same loyalty these days. Especially when a previous manager bombed him out.
How many clubs are offering him the money we're paying?

It’s got nowt to do with loyalty like he’s built a massive house at the ramside he’s not going to want to move away

Playing his fourth season in League One 🤔

Well thats not true is it
Bit simplistic, he missed more than half of one season because of a hapless fuck wit in charge and then missed a few month of last season because of that fuck wit. Not saying we'd have been promoted but in amongst that 3 seasons a championship club took him on loan.

Wtf was Parkinson thinking???

Back