Geads looks likey to sign up for next season

I tell you what for someone who has a reputation as abit of a twat, his loyalty, pride and commitment to play for this club has never come in question. Not many players show the same loyalty these days. Especially when a previous manager bombed him out.
You do know we pay him a wage, probably a lot more that he would get at the vast majority of clubs.

I tell you what for someone who has a reputation as abit of a twat, his loyalty, pride and commitment to play for this club has never come in question. Not many players show the same loyalty these days. Especially when a previous manager bombed him out.
Might just have something to do with other clubs either not wanting him or valuing him well below the wage he recieves?

Anyone who follows SAFC regularly will know that McGeady has always given his all for the club, he has turned out with broken bones in his foot when many would have just said ‘no way’, and throughout his time at Sunderland has been the consummate professional and easily our most naturally gifted player.
Some have come on here with unfounded allegations about him that they had absolutely no proof of. That’s sad as McGeady is one of the few worth paying to see in the third tier backwaters.

Back