Geads looks likey to sign up for next season

He's been at the club and been a member of the squad for most of the time when we have had our worst league finished of all time.

Most important stat is he was comfortably top assist provider in the League last season. Any of the other teams in our League would snap him up so it will be a big boost if he signs on for another year. Its nice to have decent players who want to be at the club - hopefully he and Hume will sign up as it looks like O'Nien and Big Charlie are on their way.

and the finishes would have been much lower without himm..also wasnt he out on loan when we had our actual worst finish?
Couldn't be much lower than 24th mind...

As I said yesterday, our League 1 PPG is better without him, so the argument that we'd have finished lower without him doesn't hold water.
Most important stat is he was comfortably top assist provider in the League last season. Any of the other teams in our League would snap him up so it will be a big boost if he signs on for another year. Its nice to have decent players who want to be at the club - hopefully he and Hume will sign up as it looks like O'Nien and Big Charlie are on their way.
I still find it interesting that Peterborough went up comfortably once their super duper stat man left...

Last edited:
I tell you what for someone who has a reputation as abit of a twat, his loyalty, pride and commitment to play for this club has never come in question. Not many players show the same loyalty these days. Especially when a previous manager bombed him out.
Eh?
Nobody has matched the salary he'll get here. That's why he'll stay.
Who wouldn't?
Enough of this loyalty, commitment, pride, shit.

Eh?
Nobody has matched the salary he'll get here. That's why he'll stay.
Who wouldn't?
Enough of this loyalty, commitment, pride, shit.

Salary he DID get, new terms won't be anywhere near the contract just ended.

Will find out soon enough if he actually really does like it here as I'm sure there will be other clubs able to beat what he's offered here now.

What's wrong with that? Honeyman is better than anything we had last season in midfield.

Mind you, that's not that hard.

Last edited:

Back