Gatecrasher classical

Remember seeing Ferry Corsten in Ibiza way back in 99 drop this at about 5 in the morning - proper goosebumps moment.
99 was my first year in Ibiza. Trance was class back then. First time I'd heard stiff like Lizard, Southside spinners, Verococha, Agnelli and Nelson, in clubs like that. Went back every year till 2005, then trance wasn't what it was that I loved. Went to the last gatecrasher classical and it was all stuff from those years where trance was just class.

99 was my first year in Ibiza. Trance was class back then. First time I'd heard stiff like Lizard, Southside spinners, Verococha, Agnelli and Nelson, in clubs like that. Went back every year till 2005, then trance wasn't what it was that I loved. Went to the last gatecrasher classical and it was all stuff from those years where trance was just class.
My first love was proper house music but secretly liked a bit of trance but the more euphoric vocal stuff. Ibiza 99 was my first time in ibiza with the lads and had a right old time - manumission was a proper :eek:. Never made it to space though which i've always regretted - had tickets for the after manumission party at space but fell asleep at the bus stop outside of Ku!!

My first love was proper house music but secretly liked a bit of trance but the more euphoric vocal stuff. Ibiza 99 was my first time in ibiza with the lads and had a right old time - manumission was a proper :eek:. Never made it to space though which i've always regretted - had tickets for the after manumission party at space but fell asleep at the bus stop outside of Ku!!
:lol: use to see some clips in space like and even more in DC10. Clubbing during the day, was part of what made Ibiza different to anywhere else. It lost a bit of its "magic" when they closed.

some top top tunes in there like

Reckon they'll just bash out the same tunes as last time?

I assumed it would be all new.
It's back for the 25th birthday mate. Got our tickets this morning. Not sure on the change of venue to Sheffield arena mind, as it's 4 mile out the city centre. Like how there is standing now, more like a dancefloor.

Had some of the best clubbing nights in my long clubbing career in Gatecrasher.
f***ing tremendous nightclub
Only made it once, can't remember who the headline DJ was (Jules I think) - but Matt Hardwick was banging out some beauties, I was drunk, and had paid far too much for far too many vodka and energy drinks (indigo maybe?) at £15 each.
And just as everything was coming together fantastically, my missus basically flopped and I had to take her home and put her to bed. Gutted.

Aye should be mate.

Brainbug leading into cafe del mar, from a similar event.
There'll never be a better track than Cafe Del Mar.

Last edited:
Only made it once, can't remember who the headline DJ was (Jules I think) - but Matt Hardwick was banging out some beauties, I was drunk, and had paid far too much for far too many vodka and energy drinks (indigo maybe?) at £15 each.
And just as everything was coming together fantastically, my missus basically flopped and I had to take her home and put her to bed. Gutted.

They done a version of cafe del mar last time, was class. New show next time, cant wait. Definitely worth going if you like that music from then.

Aye. Think I'll probably go.

Was a bit meh the last one I thought.
They done the same show exactly the same like you said they might. New show they're saying this time. My only downside to it, is the venue at arena is 4 mile out the city centre, so might be a fuck on getting back after.

Last edited:

Back