Gary they Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

He wasn't. Angela Lowes has been FD since Drumaville took over, and still is.

I thought that, he was a Commercial Director for the events company which has a pretty low turnover if I recall correctly. There were reports that we lost money on events and he oversaw pretty much a disaster on the dining outlet at Roker.

I thought that, he was a Commercial Director for the events company which has a pretty low turnover if I recall correctly. There were reports that we lost money on events and he oversaw pretty much a disaster on the dining outlet at Roker.

That's a pretty good summary.

Being at a game with his mates has nothing to do with him being mag.

He's a bellend no matter who he supports.

If he was a Mag, surely he’d tag the ground by its proper name rather than ‘Newcastle United Stadium?’
A regular visitor to St James with his little mates
Even Bain for all his failings seen through this bloke and had him out the door within his 1st week! lasted about 4-6 month at club wembley, again people will have seen straight through him there and then the failing of the Antler in Newcastle! he’s failed at practically every thing he’s turned his hand too! Can’t believe anyone would go within a mile of the bloke as he’s an absolute black hole for money and businesses!
True, true!
In charge of the petty cash
Commercial director !
Hmmm Red House mag, do we know one mate ??
Does he run a local estate agency??
Hmmm, initials?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back