Gary they Hair

Not everyone's cup of tea but for balance, we did not generally lose money on events other than Northeast Live. The concerts are also great for the region.

We had to resurface the pitch every summer to the tune of 250,000 pounds! I understand what you’re saying about it being good for the region but I was lead to believe that the artists and the ticketing coordinator (MJM?) took the vast majority of any profit and that The Hairs company 73 or whatever it was called had the catering and hospitality sewn up!!!

We had to resurface the pitch every summer to the tune of 250,000 pounds! I understand what you’re saying about it being good for the region but I was lead to believe that the artists and the ticketing coordinator (MJM?) took the vast majority of any profit and that The Hairs company 73 or whatever it was called had the catering and hospitality sewn up!!!
Completely untrue re the cost of the pitch it is nowhere near that amount. The pitch is seeded not relaid so all you need is a month or so for the grass to grow and a big bag of seeds.
The deals will be different for every gig. SJM, Live Nation etc take most of the ticket revenue from which they pay the artist stage people etc.
The club takes a rental fee and the profit on hospitality, beer etc. 1879 Catering is a company wholly owned by the club and Gary earned a wage from the club. He has never owned 1879.
The debate Bain had was whether the concerts were a distraction from the business of football and whether the time and effort were worth it.

Completely untrue re the cost of the pitch it is nowhere near that amount. The pitch is seeded not relaid so all you need is a month or so for the grass to grow and a big bag of seeds.
The deals will be different for every gig. SJM, Live Nation etc take most of the ticket revenue from which they pay the artist stage people etc.
The club takes a rental fee and the profit on hospitality, beer etc. 1879 Catering is a company wholly owned by the club and Gary earned a wage from the club. He has never owned 1879.
The debate Bain had was whether the concerts were a distraction from the business of football and whether the time and effort were worth it.

Which hair product do you recommend Gary?

achieved the impossible......

was it?

you already have a suitable venue in place, only used 1/2 a fortnight and not at all in the time you are proposing to hold these events

there's already a core staff in place to cover it - yes you will need extra but you have a start to build from

the transport and infrastructure is in place to handle the volume of people (ok debatable) but much more than we have ever had before. (metro hotels etc)

the local economy and council bend over backwards to get this done.

it must have been a really hard sell mind........ get a proper job Gary.

Back