Gary they Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Logon or register to see this image

Didn't realise he was a dirty mag! He posted that he was down Villa on Monday but for some reason the pic wouldn't upload, how can you be from Red House work for SAFC for all those years and be a mag, makes me feel sick!

This bloke is as accountable as any who have left our club in the mess it’s in!!! How he ended up in the position he held at our club is beyond me! he handled all the concerts and events the club hosted and as I understand we never made a profit on any after the Oasis one!!! bloke is a charlatan and has cost the club millions! He’s legacy is for comments made about a senior board members tits!

Last edited:
His CV must
This bloke is as accountable as any who have left our club in the mess it’s in!!! How he ended up in the position he held at our club is beyond me! he handled all the concerts and events the club hosted and as I understand we never made a profit on any after the Oasis one!!! bloke is a charlatan and has cost the club millions! He’s legacy is for comments made about a senior board members tits!

His CV must make for interesting reading. Took over that crap bar at Swan House roundabout in NCL after he left us which was another unmitigated failure.

His CV must

His CV must make for interesting reading. Took over that crap bar at Swan House roundabout in NCL after he left us which was another unmitigated failure.

Even Bain for all his failings seen through this bloke and had him out the door within his 1st week! lasted about 4-6 month at club wembley, again people will have seen straight through him there and then the failing of the Antler in Newcastle! he’s failed at practically every thing he’s turned his hand too! Can’t believe anyone would go within a mile of the bloke as he’s an absolute black hole for money and businesses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back