Gary they Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait until you find out Bob Stokoe played for us. You’ll lose your shit...

The Orks are back.....but, but, but.....Rafa boo hoo....
Logon or register to see this image

Didn't realise he was a dirty mag! He posted that he was down Villa on Monday but for some reason the pic wouldn't upload, how can you be from Red House work for SAFC for all those years and be a mag, makes me feel sick!

Musta smoothed oot the Mackem accent...

Everytime this bloke is mentioned I ask the same 'who the fuck is he and what did he do at the club?'

Reading between the lines he is a local lad, worked at Nissan before he got a job at SAFC later in life, there is something about his hair, 'the hair' either means he has none or it is magnificent or at least he thinks it is, he does or doesn't like football, he did used to support SAFC or said he did and now goes and watches the mags and seems to prefer them but it all might be just to get a free scran and couple of pints, whilst being able to put on fb that he is there.

Finally I think I've got it apart from what his job was. So if anyone can fill in the blank.

Last edited:
The hair was an early give away. Anyone that comes out of the house looking like that will clearly have every other mag **** mental flaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back