Gary Madine - January

Nah, I wouldn’t, but given the carry on we’ve had with ex-Mags in the past & the fact we’ve been trying to get the right personalities in, I wouldn’t look to sign him. I’d look for someone else. If he was wearing the shirt, I’d give him my support.
Can't argue with that, personally marines character on the pitch is exactly what we need. I think you're right to have reservations with his character of the pitch

Played arguably his best football under Parkinson at Bolton. Big and physical, which we lack. Scored goals at this level.

Get him in on loan. Not arsed he’s a mag and a bit of a wrong’un.
we'll have to have a whip round on here to pay the loan fee, and his wages

Spending fuck loads 😂😂 bore off pal.
no team in the history of this league has spent more than us over the past 18 months-no team has a higher wage bill than us in the hisotry of this league..
we'll have to have a whip round on here to pay the loan fee, and his wages
are you one of tje people aid we were to skint to sack ross, and yet we sacked ross..that wasnt free you know?

He's a total wanker, we do not need scum like that around the club again. We've had more than enough.
This. He caused havoc in Carlisle and would not be welcomed back to the City.
I love how many people know him on this thread.

Like a lot of lads he made mistakes when he was younger. He’s turned that around which is a testament to his character.

He’s a decent fella overall but a move up here isn’t what he needs. He had a bit of a wild summer and turned up a stone overweight back at Cardiff.

He’s also on very decent money down there, if we paid half he would still be well over what SD deems as L1 wages, so most likely a non starter.
Good. I hope he stays well away.

Last edited:
I love how many people know him on this thread.

Like a lot of lads he made mistakes when he was younger. He’s turned that around which is a testament to his character.

He’s a decent fella overall but a move up here isn’t what he needs. He had a bit of a wild summer and turned up a stone overweight back at Cardiff.

He’s also on very decent money down there, if we paid half he would still be well over what SD deems as L1 wages, so most likely a non starter.

Pleased he's turned his life around and learned from his mistakes, knuckled down to get his faltering career back on track by erm having a 'wild summer' and turning up a stone overweight back at Cardiff.

Sounds like he hasn't changed much.

Pleased he's turned his life around and learned from his mistakes, knuckled down to get his faltering career back on track by erm having a 'wild summer' and turning up a stone overweight back at Cardiff.

Sounds like he hasn't changed much.

Are going to jail and being overweight the same?

Asking for you, you fat cunt.

Back