Gary Madine - January

People will be calling for his head if we don’t win on Saturday. He’s in a no win situation here, the same one Ross ended up in. A certain element have decided he’s not good enough & even winning the league this year won’t change their minds.

He is good enough and will take no shit from anyone here. Good man manager and he will get us up. He will sort out the system with the players we have and get the best out or then, far better appointment than lots on here think.

I genuinely believe if Parky wins us the league this season he deserves a medal. If we play the supposed defensive style he likes, we don’t have enough speed to counter. We shall see.
As an aside #NOMOREHASBEENS

Last edited:
Do you ponce off him or something?

Supports Newcastle, done time, shit goal scoring record. Still getting whacked when he comes back to Birtley.

A no from me..

No, I know him but I’ve never taken a penny off him.

Quite often what’s written in the papers isn’t the whole story, and that’s true in this case but that doesn’t suit your agenda.

I was also very clear in my first post on this thread as to why he won’t end up here, but again that doesn’t suit your agenda.

I'd rather those type of people went up the road to support the mags, if indeed they do exist.
Mate, as much as we like to take the piss, this last year has shown we’ve got a sizeable section of arrogant, clueless gobby twats who follow us. Maybe I’m just noticing it more because of social media? Maybe (hopefully) they don’t actually go to the match & just like to get involved on here / Facebook / Twitter.
He is good enough and will take no shit from anyone here. Good man manager and he will get us up. He will sort out the system with the players we have and get the best out or then, far better appointment than lots on here think.
Hopefully. Like most, I’m not excited, but I’m not crying like a bairn either.

Last edited:
i went to school with him and he hates us with a passion. No doubting his ability or if there is any truth in this but this would Chopra/Danny Graham all over again!

i went to school with him and he hates us with a passion. No doubting his ability or if there is any truth in this but this would Chopra/Danny Graham all over again!
Danny Graham played ok against them and chopra must be some player deliberately hitting the post against them some skill

End of the season and he can earn a new contract or not at all. I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up here, unfortunately.

Back