Gareth Thomas rugby player hiv positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiver

Winger
... may be doing more harm than good.

He's about to appear on the BBC News with another tearful display claiming he wishes to 'empower people'.

Whatever his cause, whether I believed in it or not, I'd be thinking of distancing myself from him.

The concept that bursting into tears makes someone a hero is really starting to wear a bit thin.

Last edited:

I feel this deserves a separate thread to the rugby thread

Just wanted to say well done on being open about your condition...you have so much guts in disclosing...

Always worth getting hiv test when you go to the sexual health clinic.

He's about to appear on the BBC News with another tearful display claiming he wishes to 'empower people'.

Whatever his cause, whether I believed in it or not, I'd be thinking of distancing myself from him.

The concept that bursting into tears makes someone a hero is really starting to wear a bit thin.
What a knob you are

The bloke has battled his sexuality for years, has been blackmailed about being HIV positive for the last couple years apparently.

I’d be a bit tearful tbh if I’d been through that.

Don’t be a c##t man

Well I mean none of know the extent or how he's become HIV but I think we'll all have a good idea..awful news for him but if he's been taking risks then i'm afraid these things can happen.

I’ve posted on the other thread and think it’s very distasteful some of the comments.

Probably should be snipped tbh

why? Just because of crying or because he is gay? Or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back