Gareth Bale Tackle on O'Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stands up for what he believes in despite attacks from supporters and the media alike. Doesn't let anything get to him, gives 100% for Ireland every game (definition of wears his heart on his sleeve), improved his game immensely from when he was here, honours his late friend by wearing his number last night, always willing to help out people in his community back in Derry (has donated a few times to children needing operations), passionate footballer who really loves playing.

Hes a hypocrite as far as I am concerned.

Doesn't neil taylor have previous? Sure he knackered himself trying to hurt Gardner a few years back absolutley steamed in and broke his own leg?
The 2-2 away game when fletcher scored both? If so I was there and nearly got in a fight afterwards. Two locals thought we were booing Taylor while he received treatment and I explained that he hurt himself trying to maim one of our players.

Bale is a disgrace,
he thinks he can do what he wants now because he's playing in Madrid,
leg-breaker tackle and he pats O'Shea on the back like it was nothing, John should have taken his ugly monkey teeth out, but O'Shea is too classy.
After knacker Taylor's disgusting tackle, Bale is over shouting at the the ref it that shouldn't be red.. f***ing cowardly c**t,
you will never be a great player like Messi or Ronaldo because you lack human decency,
don't come back to the premier league you're not wanted you scumbag, stay with your scumbag club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back