Gareth Bale Tackle on O'Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bale is dirty as owt on the pitch . got lucky in the world cup too

Both teams were a disgrace. Whelan should have been sent off too. It had to be worse game of football I've seen in a long time. Neither side wanted to win.

Only way to stamp it out is if a player gets seriously injured then the perpetrator is banned for 15-20 games if the tackle is deemed reckless and not an unfortunate coming together where one player comes out worse. You'll suddenly see dangerous tackles stop going in from players angry when the games not going there way when they face missing half of the season.

Get well soon Seamus lad top player and person off the field. That Taylor needs slamming in the media but no doubt he'll get off- now if it happened to golden balls Kane/Alli/ *insert England players name* the media would be calling for a big ban.

For something like last night's tackle where it was reckless at best and deliberate at worst I'd ban the player for the same period that Coleman is out for. Taylor can play the next time Coleman gets on the pitch.

For something like last night's tackle where it was reckless at best and deliberate at worst I'd ban the player for the same period that Coleman is out for. Taylor can play the next time Coleman gets on the pitch.
Apart from when Villa play us next season as the lad is f***ing shite

Only way to stamp it out is if a player gets seriously injured then the perpetrator is banned for 15-20 games if the tackle is deemed reckless and not an unfortunate coming together where one player comes out worse. You'll suddenly see dangerous tackles stop going in from players angry when the games not going there way when they face missing half of the season.

Get well soon Seamus lad top player and person off the field. That Taylor needs slamming in the media but no doubt he'll get off- now if it happened to golden balls Kane/Alli/ *insert England players name* the media would be calling for a big ban.
I'm 100% certain it would go on a player to player basis and the super stars would get a smaller punishment compared to the rest

Had Coleman and/or O'Shea taken avoiding action and gone to ground to avoid the tackles. a vocal minority on here would have suggested that they were cowardly divers.
Coleman is a diver though,and Barkley ,and Bains,and Rooney.Must be an Everton thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back