Gammon-Watch: Jamesons , Sunderland - Thu 6th Dec

He's an extremely successful businessman. What are you frightened of?

Where have I admitted that I'm frightened?

The very thought that I should take a holiday or a sickie to be entertained by someone that is educated way beyond their intelligence is absurd.

I won't have my mind changed and my presence wouldn't change the mind of anyone in attendance.

I'd have thought that was obvious. At such a late stage in the Brexit process, I fear Martin is merely pontificating and preaching to the converted to further boost his ego.

Here we go. Joseph's will be gutted at the trade they're missing out on.

Wetherspoons will be RAMMED full of Brexit voting morons throwing lager down their necks and worshipping this f***ing tramp.

He's a real-life Al Murray. The tragedy is, just like Alf Garnett, so many don't recognise the obvious fact the The Pub Landlord is a pastiche. A piss take.

But this is real life. Very scary.

JD Wetherspoon founder coming to Sunderland pub for chat about Brexit
Cracking bait this like, got nearly all the right wing fucknuts on one thread. Well done.

My OP wasn't an opinion, I was just stating facts. Helping other SMB folk, if you will.

Still refusing to backup your ‘factual’ statement though. Clearly just on a fishing trip.

Please tell us how one of the most successful businessmen in the U.K. is like Al Murray/Alf Garnett.

Back