Gammon-Watch: Jamesons , Sunderland - Thu 6th Dec

He's right when he says there will be massive business opportunities. Spoons will be busting at the seams every lunchtime with the poor bastards who formerly worked in manufacturing.

I f***ing hate the bloke.
A lot of pub landlords would concur. Certainly not my fave, but he does provide a service.

Where have I admitted that I'm frightened?

The very thought that I should take a holiday or a sickie to be entertained by someone that is educated way beyond their intelligence is absurd.

I won't have my mind changed and my presence wouldn't change the mind of anyone in attendance.

I'd have thought that was obvious. At such a late stage in the Brexit process, I fear Martin is merely pontificating and preaching to the converted to further boost his ego.
And there we go. The remainer/brexiteer sides of things in a nutshell

Nothing else needs to be said.

I bet you stink as well.
FFS man he`s right. Anyone with half a brain would have replied "if you want my come back young benjamin, you`ll have to scrape it off your ma`s tonsils" you`ve missed a trick there young un

Last edited:
Where have I admitted that I'm frightened?

The very thought that I should take a holiday or a sickie to be entertained by someone that is educated way beyond their intelligence is absurd.

I won't have my mind changed and my presence wouldn't change the mind of anyone in attendance.

I'd have thought that was obvious. At such a late stage in the Brexit process, I fear Martin is merely pontificating and preaching to the converted to further boost his ego.
You said it was scary.

As for the rest I have no idea what you are going on about.

And there we go. The remainer/brexiteer sides of things in a nutshell

FFS man he`s right. Anyone with half a brain would have replied "if you want my come back young benjamin, you`ll have to scrape it off your ma`s tonsils" you`ve missed a trick there young un
This should lead to a ban. No questions asked.

Back