Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder they are struggling. The Metrocentre store was charging £22.99 for pre-owned battlefield 3. You can buy it in Grainger Games and other places for £16.

Rip off merchants.

Went into Game today, £53 for a dual shock ps3 controller, £40 for games like batman arkham city (which is currently £15 in morrisons) and shocking pre owned prices £7.99 for fifa 10, can be bought for £1 in cex.

wish they weren't saved from death :evil:

Went in this weekend. Some of the prices they're charging for older games in the series is ridiculous (Mass Effect 2, Blackops, FIFA) Obviously the administrator doesn't have a clue about the game retail industry. Neither did GAME to be honest.

Nar the shops that were shut won't be reopening, Shields and Sunlun included. Think the nearest one to us that remains is in Newcastle.

The one in The Bridges is still open.

GAME on High Street and GameStation in Blandford Street are shut for good though.

The one in The Bridges is still open.

GAME on High Street and GameStation in Blandford Street are shut for good though.

Oh right, forgot about that one. Did that shut initially though?

The beeb news thing i read said that any store that was shut during the administration process wouldn't be reopened after the buyout.

I don't think it did. When the one on High Street closed they put a notice up advising people to head to The Bridges. Probably still there.

Oh right, forgot about that one. Did that shut initially though?

The beeb news thing i read said that any store that was shut during the administration process wouldn't be reopened after the buyout.

I peeked through the windows of Gamestation and Game in the Galleries last week and both were still ready for trading. Nothing looked different. I guess the stock is gone, but stores looked pretty good to go.

They have a canny offer at the minute, trade 3 games in get an extra £10 credit on top

Good way to off load worthless tat. Ie FIFA 07 - 11' pes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back