Game of Thrones season 8

I’ve heard it’s been leaked.
If it has I'll be downloading it within the next 5 minutes. Cheers fella! Giz a PM if you need a link

Edit: it's just some knacker on twitter telling people spoilers. Not an episode leak. Ah well.

Last edited:
Not seen it yet but Looking forward to some totally ridiculous plot twists. My best is that one or two of the winterfell lot will retreat to some island or other alive after a crazed killing spree. The victorious knight king will attack kings landing. A crazed naked Cersi will blow the entire place to kingdom come but get killed by a vengeful stark a few seconds before. :cool:

I thought it was a clear indication to folk watching that they have not got them despite many looking forward to seeing them in the battles.
Building it up man. They’ll be pinned back and all hope will be lost and then the elephants will come charging in

Looking back on that first episode it seems to hint at a twist involving Tyrion, the argument with Sansa when he said Cersei will send her army to help out and Sansa knew that would be bullshit but for some reason supposedly intelligent Tyrion thought Cersei was going to help out? And then the way Bran looked at Tyrion seems to point to it.

On a related note, how crap is Thronecast these days? Gone right downhill since they hired complulsive self-admirer Sue Perkins.

Back