Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

So he just rolled up to the right ship in darkness, under Dragonstone. Aye, that'll be right.
Tbf that's Euron's whole stick, has a crew of mutes whos tounges he's lashed off and the best boat in Game of Thrones so he can be silent. The mental bastard.

This "white walkers going round the wall" bit

Didn't the hound see in the flames, the white walkers moving via a river?

The sea is freezing up apparently and can be seen in the opening credits.
Those walls are a bit pointless then, eh?

The Wildlings only really exist because of the wall, creating a 2-tier land. Before anyone suggests its to keep them out.

You reckon snow and mother of dragons will ever find out who they actually are to each other? Bran is the only living person who knows isn't he? You would think it's a given, but the way this show works I wouldn't say it was and they'll never know.

Btw the time thing - it's annoying me that people can't get their head round it. Do you want them to stick up a caption in every scene "Castle Black - One month later"

Big brother narrator.

series 5(?) was the same though. stanis etc were at the iron bank one minute securing a loan, 5 mins later he had a full army of cavalry deployed to the north side of the wall fending off the wildling army...

it was like an episode of Mr Ben.. "as if by magic an army appeared"

:lol::lol:

You reckon snow and mother of dragons will ever find out who they actually are to each other? Bran is the only living person who knows isn't he? You would think it's a given, but the way this show works I wouldn't say it was and they'll never know.

Bran will tell Sansa who will tell Baelish. They'll definitely find out. It's Tyrion's lineage which I'm struggling to work out how we're going to find out

I wonder if Melisandre's prescence will make the talks between Danny and Jon difficult considering last time he seen her he threatened to hang her. Can't see Davos being pleased either :lol:

Bran will tell Sansa who will tell Baelish. They'll definitely find out. It's Tyrion's lineage which I'm struggling to work out how we're going to find out
Don't know why they killed of Baristan Selmey (sp) he might have been able to reveal who Tyrions real Dad was.

What's the deal there though? Half Lannister half Tagaerean? You would have thought that might have came out already, as Tywin obviously hated him and would have said it you would guess.

Don't know why they killed of Baristan Selmey (sp) he might have been able to reveal who Tyrions real Dad was.
If it wasn't Tywin though, I would have thought he would have told him. He was a cold, evil fucker so hardly be bothered about sparing tyrions feelings.

What's the deal there though? Half Lannister half Tagaerean? You would have thought that might have came out already, as Tywin obviously hated him and would have said it you would guess.

If it wasn't Tywin though, I would have thought he would have told him. He was a cold, evil fucker so hardly be bothered about sparing tyrions feelings.

Aren't people just guessing this though (mainly the book wankers) as it's never been hinted at in the show, that i can think of anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back