Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
She hasn't, I class Dorne and the Ironborn as optional extra.

Her main army is the Dothraki and the Unsullied... she has more than enough to kick ass IMO! Even after Olena is betrayed and most probably wiped out by the Randall Tarly (with the help of the Lannisters).

Not to mention she has three fuck off dragons.

Which scene would that be...?

Ok not half but she has now seen her siege plan completely fucked by Euron.

how did Euron know they were there and where the fk was the watchy to spot enemy vessels?

Daenaerys wants Jon's help to take down Cersei.
Jon wants Daenaerys' help to take down the white walkers.

I reckon Jon will look for a compromise but Daenaerys will be stubborn as fuck.

everyone but Euron seems to have become a bit too diplomatic. just get into them ffs!!

Last edited:

I thought that was class - but - one thing that confused me
when Sam told Mormant that he'd know his father and was with him when he died - can't think who that could be?

It followed straight on from the end of last season.

Maybe you think a 100 foot wooden ship can be built in a few hours. The reality is very different ;)
I always wondered where they got the trees from as the Iron Islands are quite desolate.

I thought that was class - but - one thing that confused me
when Sam told Mormant that he'd know his father and was with him when he died - can't think who that could be?
Old fella at the Wall.

I like to read theories and predictions of the story, I like to pick things apart from the books too. However we have clearly entered into a phase where the TV show is drawing no comparison to the books at all. I'm just going to go with it and enjoy it. After just two episodes there seems to be people going out of their way to pick holes in the plot. If the books are finished, they will probably go in a completely different direction. There's a lot more loose ends to tie up in the books.

Ok not half but she has now seen her siege plan completely fucked by Euron.

how did Euron know they were there and where the fk was the watchy to spot enemy vessels?

everyone but Euron seems to have become a bit too diplomatic. just get into them ffs!!
Theon's sister (I forget her name) suggested that they just attack King's landing but Tyrion is very cautious. Doesn't want unnecessary bloodshed or kill Jaime.

A full scale war in episode 2 would be moving far too quick tbf :lol: I'm happy with the pace of it all so far, it's building to either a war with Cersei or the white walkers.

old man mormont was head of the Black Watch up on the wall
Is that the one Jon hung?

Some good questions in there. Some also fairly daft ones.
The Theon thing makes sense. He's always looked after number 1, but considering what's happened to him, you can understand why he's try and save himself. The alternative was pretty much certain death
Way I see it was Euron would have slit her throat had Theon advanced, did the right thing by diving overboard.

Last edited:
any reason Theon was completely fine with chopping up about 30 blokes and then suddenly turned into a fanny when his sister was captured. I know his mind has been broken but come on :rolleyes:

Theon's sister (I forget her name) suggested that they just attack King's landing but Tyrion is very cautious. Doesn't want unnecessary bloodshed or kill Jaime.

A full scale war in episode 2 would be moving far too quick tbf :lol: I'm happy with the pace of it all so far, it's building to either a war with Cersei or the white walkers.

Is that the one Jon hung?

Way I see it was Euron would have slit her throat had Theon advanced, did the right thing by diving overboard.

aye I realise they can't just go all in from the off :)

Mormont was killed by his own men when they had the expedition beyond the wall. they were in Crasters place with all the daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back