Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one for nitpicking the show having read the books but i actually didn't see too much wrong with yesterday's episode Euron was the diplomatically elected ruler of the iron born it's possible some of yara's crew will be loyal to euron and be informing for him so he knew where to find them

And even without the iron fleet the ironborn will have had about 500 ships not too hard to believe he could build another 500 in about 6 months if he put every single man and woman on the island to work on it especially if he's like the book and doesn't give a fuck about the iron islands

Theon knew Euron would kill him as he's dispensable. Escaping gives him a chance to go after him and save Yara.

lass who plays Yara is pregnant she's a gonna

There's very little fluff or padding in GOT
Ironically, the books are the absolute opposite.

The pacing has got stupid though, why on earth they cut back from 10 episodes?

I could do with Littlefinger getting on the wrong end of a Wight though. And soon. Irritating shithouse.
Why on earth did he tell Jon he wanted to bone his sister?

However, some of the lads in the office are talking about a particular scene last night.
Where would I find said scene?
Don't bother, it was just a pretty standard ships-and-swords fight. Nowt special, certainly not worth watching out of context.

Last edited:
The Theon thing makes sense. He's always looked after number 1, but considering what's happened to him, you can understand why he's try and save himself. The alternative was pretty much certain death
He had PTSD flashbacks too, and in reality, what was his option?
If he tried to save her, Euron (sp?) would have killed her, and then him.
By running, he saved himself and gave his sister a chance to live (as a prisoner, albeit)

I'm confused about the Wolves... Was that not Arya's Wolf and where is Ghost??

Yes, that was Arya's wolf, Nymeria. "That's not you" meant she realises it's not Nymeria's way to come back to her after she's been on her own for so long. Nymeria has found her own pack now.

All explained here - from 3.20.

Grey Wolf is presumably still sulking in a kennel somewhere because the budget didn't allow him to take part in the Battle of the Bastards.

Yes, that was Arya's wolf, Nymeria. "That's not you" meant she realises it's not Nymeria's way to come back to her after she's been on her own for so long. Nymeria has found her own pack now.

All explained here - from 3.20.

Grey Wolf is presumably still sulking in a kennel somewhere because the budget didn't allow him to take part in the Battle of the Bastards.

Grey Wind IIRC

series 5(?) was the same though. stanis etc were at the iron bank one minute securing a loan, 5 mins later he had a full army of cavalry deployed to the north side of the wall fending off the wildling army...

it was like an episode of Mr Ben.. "as if by magic an army appeared"

:lol: Why the fuck can't people grasp the fact they're watching a series of small events days/weeks/months apart during one hour of television. Or should we have a montage like the one with Sam Tarly washing shitty bed pans every week to show the passage of time?

As for "a thousand ships" - it's probably just a wild boast.

And even without the iron fleet the ironborn will have had about 500 ships not too hard to believe he could build another 500 in about 6 months if he put every single man and woman on the island to work on it especially if he's like the book and doesn't give a fuck about the iron islands

They've got no trees.

Daenaerys wants Jon's help to take down Cersei.
Jon wants Daenaerys' help to take down the white walkers.

I reckon Jon will look for a compromise but Daenerys will be stubborn as fuck.

Jon ends up North of the Wall and The Unsullied, Dothraki and dragons in open war with The Lannisters.

I reckon Daenerys will see her immediate priority as The Iron Throne, and Jon will have to capture a walker to convince her of owt else.

:lol: Why the fuck can't people grasp the fact they're watching a series of small events days/weeks/months apart during one hour of television. Or should we have a montage like the one with Sam Tarly washing shitty bed pans every week to show the passage of time?

As for "a thousand ships" - it's probably just a wild boast.

I can't remember Euron saying thanks for my thousand ships lads good work I'm off to kings landing now you've completed it

Is it this season they're doing fewer episodes?

Yes. Rumour is the final season will be a series of 90 minute 'movies', which they could probably get away with.

Jon ends up North of the Wall and The Unsullied, Dothraki and dragons in open war with The Lannisters.

I reckon Daenerys will see her immediate priority as The Iron Throne, and Jon will have to capture a walker to convince her of owt else.

I think the army of the dead will appear unannounced at a major battle somewhere along the line.

I can't remember Euron saying thanks for my thousand ships lads good work I'm off to kings landing now you've completed it
Loads twisting about the time frame of these 1000 ships but we haven't even seen them built have we? Only seen his beast of a ship and a handful of others that i've noticed.

You have to laugh Chris lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back