Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the books tyrions definitely going to be confirmed targareon
Aerys had his bedding rights on the night tywin married his cousin so would make cersei and Jaime targs. Unless aerys fancied another go, but then makes tywins servitude of aerys a tad bizarre as he saves him from duskendale I believe? I suppose he fucks him in the end

Understandable, think maybe the right time to live in a forest for the week.
It's times like this I hate the existence of the internet. I've already unfollowed everyone on twitter who I suspect might be stupid enough to post spoilers before it's aired.

Who said that?

I said spoiler tags run the risk of people f***ing them up and accidentally revealing what happens.

Do you know why I said that?

Because in the season five thread, SOMEONE f***ing DID THAT.

Stop being a smart arse. I'm sure that's why you're gagging to post spoilers so you can be like hey look at me I know what happens!
Easily done.

I hope you are not dissing me. ;)

Here man, stop posting spoilers for episodes that haven't even been released :lol:

I have likely had it spoiled through YouTube of a 'leaked' script that will likely be true, but there's no point in dropping fragments of spoilers from the leaked script to people who haven't had it spoiled.

Using the spoiler button is pointless for leaks too, the spoiler button should be used for an episode that has just been released in case others on this thread haven't had the time to see the episode yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back