'Game of the Gen'

• Thread starter gyans dancing boots
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

just finished borderlands 2 after playing it on and off since it was released. what it lacks in graphics, it more than makes up for in gameplay and humour. got the true vault hunter mode to crack on with now :)

Absolutely loved borderlands 1.

Got stuck on a part of borderlands 2. Had to kill these machine things and got battered every time so had to give up on it. :evil:

Really annoying.

Absolutely loved borderlands 1.

Got stuck on a part of borderlands 2. Had to kill these machine things and got battered every time so had to give up on it. :evil:

Really annoying.
Corrosive weapons take them down in seconds , it's all about using the right tools for the job:)

just finished borderlands 2 after playing it on and off since it was released. what it lacks in graphics, it more than makes up for in gameplay and humour. got the true vault hunter mode to crack on with now :)

Maybe you just dont appreciate the art style cos the graphics are pretty good imo. The humour is good like, Handsome Jack is a great villian with some class lines.

My personal favourite was Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Just everything I ever wanted in a game in one title.[DOUBLEPOST=1381701255][/DOUBLEPOST]
Behave man.

It's an excellent game, but it's not even the best this year, never mind ever.
It's incredible, man. Hurts me to say it but it is better than Deadly Premonition. Just replayed it on Survivor+ and loved every minute of it. So much to appreciate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought GTA5 would have been it, but it's been a bit "meh", so my vote is defo 100% Red Dead Redemption. Class single player experience, mint multiplayer experience the DLC was awesome. Just can't fault the game.

Its one of the very few current gen games I still play today.

Aye CoD4 was class like, good storyline anarl considering it is a FPS. Shame they decided to piss all owa the rest of the franchise though.

I'm a bit wary of putting PC ports into the mix.

So probably The Last of Us.

I loved Borderlands 2 but I wouldn't put it up there on that particular pedestal.

Thoroughly enjoyed Tomb Raider like.

I've never been a one to play many games. Always only played FPS, sports, racing etc, did play Mass Effect which I couldn't really get into because I was sh*te at it. On the next gen of consoles I'm going to widen my gaming and play some different types of games and see if I can get into them.

COD4 has been my favourite on the current gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back