'Game of the Gen'

• Thread starter gyans dancing boots
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gyans dancing boots

Heard this starting to get used about the last of us. So what do you think is the best game this gen?

For me I can't decide between the last of us, red dead redemption, bioshock infinite, the walking dead, journey and uncharted 2.

Borderlands 2 by a mile , I've put 200+ hours into it + all the DLC :oops: , maxing all six characters to lvl 61 . The game is just incredible:)

Borderlands 2 by a mile , I've put 200+ hours into it + all the DLC :oops: , maxing all six characters to lvl 61 . The game is just incredible:)
Bored me senseless personally, and I quite liked the first one.

The correct answer is clearly Deadly Premonition.

Minecraft? for showing that you don't need to spend millions on graphics and pay 40 quid on release date to still be a really great game.

Of the big budget games though, It's probably going to be a Bethesda one - oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3 and new vegas. Oblivion for me - amazing to consider it's been seven years since release.

really hard to pick just one. fallout 3, far cry 3, bioshock, skyrim, dead rising, saints row 3 were all brilliant games.

yet to play bioshock infinite so that might be one of them too.

Probably a controversial choice but for me it's COD 4

f***ing loved that game and the amount of hours I put into it was unreal :oops: loved playing hardcore s&d with the lads, nothing comes close to the laughs we had on there like.

Cod has been utter shit since

I think this needs to go into a few different categories:

Single player - Assassins Creed 2 (free from the 16th July till the 31st July if you're on gold)

Multiplayer - COD4

XBLA - Walking Dead

Last edited:
Skyrim for me. I haven't played as many games on this gen as I would have liked though. Fallout 3 is probably my second favourite.

Oblivion for me - amazing to consider it's been seven years since release.

Thinking of it I probably did enjoy oblivion more than skyrim at the time of playing it. Got really involved and a little obsessed with playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back