'Game of the Gen'

• Thread starter gyans dancing boots
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have waited a while to make sure it wasn't a case of Emperors new clothes...
The Last of Us, not only the best game for me this gen, but possibly ever.

Really enjoyed the experience, the story was the only game story I have ever even slightly cared about or could tell you the plot of two weeks later, normally I just run around shooting stuff finish game and switch off but this you actually cared what happened in the end.

That said I did find the gameplay very repetitive and for that reason I'd put uncharted two above it, there was just more of a variety of stuff to do.

Have waited a while to make sure it wasn't a case of Emperors new clothes...
The Last of Us, not only the best game for me this gen, but possibly ever.
Behave man.

It's an excellent game, but it's not even the best this year, never mind ever.

Borderlands 2 by a mile , I've put 200+ hours into it + all the DLC :oops: , maxing all six characters to lvl 61 . The game is just incredible:)

I've just bought borderlands 2 on the back of this post. I never got it initially due to the first one being a pile of wank. I hope for your sake this is better ;)

I've just bought borderlands 2 on the back of this post. I never got it initially due to the first one being a pile of wank. I hope for your sake this is better ;)
It's exactly the same, if anything it's a little worse.

Personally, I don't see the appeal of a game which describes itself as 'shoot and loot'. Means you have to spend hours fannying around comparing weapons to see if they're 0.1% better than your current weapon.

It's exactly the same, if anything it's a little worse.

Personally, I don't see the appeal of a game which describes itself as 'shoot and loot'. Means you have to spend hours fannying around comparing weapons to see if they're 0.1% better than your current weapon.

This is exactly what I didn't want to hear :lol: tbf it's started off okay.

What pisses me off is having about 50 containers to loot in every area, it takes f***ing ages. I have to get then all aswell otherwise I'd feel like I'd missed out on something

It takes about two seconds to see if a weapon is decent or not. If its rubbish, flog it for an easy profit.
I enjoy the second one more than I did the first. Handsome Jack is such a great villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back