Gabbiadini

Hes a fecking idiot if he could not see the dross.... Playing well , and Gabbiadini:rolleyes: played well on Tuesday! Aye for twenty minutes and should have lost the game.

I can tell Marcos getting right on your wick today

I stayed at his hotel in York years ago. His wife said he'd be 'delighted' to speak to me as I was a Sunderland supporter. We'd only been at the hotel ten minutes, there was a knock on the door, I opened it, to find Marco standing there;

'Hey mate,' he said, 'can you move your car, it's causing an obstruction.' :(

The thing is if we were to get beat 3-0 at Bolton Gabbiadini would likely say....it could have been worse, it could have been 4-0 as if that makes things better.
I think you have all been mugged off by the OP.

Complete troll! :) :) :) :)
Eh ??? 🤔 What makes you say that mr wrong ???

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought he was quite fair tonight. For league one, Rotherham are a good side and will probably be challenging for promotion. Had McGeady's pen gone in I'm pretty certain we'd have won. Our results this season have been pretty good and we are close to the top without hitting top form. I agree with all of that.

Nah, I would say he should do it whether its stated in his contract or not.
:lol:

it's a shitty programme anyway. After a couple of years off iv e been inclined to give it a listen recently as we've got interesting stuff going on and the mags are in turmoil.
but every time I switch it on it s weather or cricket or rugby or news or advert for the morning show blah blah blah. Can't be arsed

Earlier this week he said the majority of fans are backing / behind Ross.

He has a conflict of interest and will always be with the party line..
A lot of fans are backing Ross
I thought he was quite fair tonight. For league one, Rotherham are a good side and will probably be challenging for promotion. Had McGeady's pen gone in I'm pretty certain we'd have won. Our results this season have been pretty good and we are close to the top without hitting top form. I agree with all of that.
Don’t talk sense man, your meant to be having a meltdown and wanting the manager sacked😀

Back