Gabbiadini

Continues to makye excuse after excuse for Jack Ross etal on Total Sport..Always comes across as an apologist for failure and aspects wrong at safc.
I listened in the car for a while and why I rarely agree with him it was hard to disagree with much of what he said.

It’s not making excuses, the reality is we hardly ever lose and despite an underwhelming start to the season we are well and truly in touch with the teams at the top.

My own view is this:
Do I think the manager is doing a good job?
Not really, no.

Does this warrant the sack 6 or 7 games in? No, absolutely not.

I listened in the car for a while and why I rarely agree with him it was hard to disagree with much of what he said.

It’s not making excuses, the reality is we hardly ever lose and despite an underwhelming start to the season we are well and truly in touch with the teams at the top.

My own view is this:
Do I think the manager is doing a good job?
Not really, no.

Does this warrant the sack 6 or 7 games in? No, absolutely not.
He made Rotherham out to be Real Madrid.

Earlier this week he said the majority of fans are backing / behind Ross.

He has a conflict of interest and will always be with the party line..
To be fair the majority of fans ARE backing Ross, this place is not a fair reflection on the opinions of match going fans.

I love Marco as a player, my first real hero in football. However I think he is a poor pundit due to his lack of research....it is almost like a bit of extra pocket money for him and he can go about it in a half arsed manner. If I was a pundit on that show, I would make sure I knew everything about Sunderland and Newcastle so I could hold my own with any callers.

I think Keiron Brady would be a much better option.

:lol:

it's a shitty programme anyway. After a couple of years off iv e been inclined to give it a listen recently as we've got interesting stuff going on and the mags are in turmoil.
but every time I switch it on it s weather or cricket or rugby or news or advert for the morning show blah blah blah. Can't be arsed
I've not listened to it in years. :lol:

You and Gabbiadini are like peas in a pod, do you have your nose in the trough too. Might explain you being such an apologist for the abject failure of Ross.
Yeah abject failure , we are 3pts off the top 2 in 4th position !!! Get a grip it’s only failure if we don’t get promoted, it’s fans like you that embarrass the club

Yes he's a club legend and that will never change but he's an embarrassment on Total Sport. Openly says he doesn't watch the games or just says I've see the highlights, has a conflict of interest due to having players at the club, wanting Derby to beat us last season but the thing that got me was when he was touting Watmore at the start of the year saying he owed the club nothing and would be off. Plus the comedy that doing the show from his B&B in York brings.
It's such a massive improvement when Kieron is on.

Back