Gabbiadini

Yes he's a club legend and that will never change but he's an embarrassment on Total Sport. Openly says he doesn't watch the games or just says I've see the highlights, has a conflict of interest due to having players at the club, wanting Derby to beat us last season but the thing that got me was when he was touting Watmore at the start of the year saying he owed the club nothing and would be off. Plus the comedy that doing the show from his B&B in York brings.
It's such a massive improvement when Kieron is on.
this last bit
Cack that, mind. Plenty of discontent at the match on Tuesday, particularly at full time.
Thats all I heard from fans going home, walking back to the car...and not just because of the Rotherham game.. There is a lot of discontent.

Last edited:
Continues to makye excuse after excuse for Jack Ross etal on Total Sport..Always comes across as an apologist for failure and aspects wrong at safc.
He has good points about the quality of player we have also about wyke and the fact the chairman spunked all his money on grigg

75% on here , even the owner of this forum has posted in the last couple of days about the social media and it's hysteric users.

About 1500 people have voted. There are a handful of hysterical posters on here like that shields kid, the majority are nothing of the sort though. I'm a season ticket holder as I'm guessing you are. I sit in U20 in the west stand, just to the right of the padded seats it's a very calm and moderate group in that area and the sense of disquiet was very palpable on Tuesday, it looks as though the majority have seen enough from this fella. I'd love to be proved wrong but there is zero evidence to date that he's upto the task, not one single excellent performance in circa 70 games. Barely a couple of hours of good football accumulated from all of those matches. No signs whatsoever of improvements, nothing to say ah yes I can see what he's trying to achieve. 14 wins from 34 in 2019, 4 points from 9 recently. Not good enough

If we were in the lower mid table he would still back the manager regatdless.

Yes he's a club legend and that will never change but he's an embarrassment on Total Sport. Openly says he doesn't watch the games or just says I've see the highlights, has a conflict of interest due to having players at the club, wanting Derby to beat us last season but the thing that got me was when he was touting Watmore at the start of the year saying he owed the club nothing and would be off. Plus the comedy that doing the show from his B&B in York brings.
It's such a massive improvement when Kieron is on.

Brady is far better than Gabbiadini like, actually enjoy listening to what he has to say.

Back