Full English Breakie

Breakfast is for mugs. No need to be eating 3 meals a day at all and certainly not after just waking up.
work in an office by any chance there mate?Come onto the building site without a brekkie and see how long you last before you get told to sling your hook imo there

Should really be having some bait on a morning, especially if in a physical job. It's meaning is break the fast (which is the stretch of time not eating from the evening before).

Last edited:
Must have the appetite of a teenage lass if you're not in anyway hungry after not eating for about 12 hours tbf.

I'm not one for a big breakfast tbf (certainly not a breakfast designed for the morning aftet the night before) but having nowt? Nah.

Congratulations on falling for some marketing by the food industry.
All the best going forward Karen Carpenter. When i take my 1st bite of fried bread eggs and beans I will make a point of singing "We've only just begun" just for you
Should be plum toatoes and not chopped tomatoes. Also the sausages, hash brown and even the toast is way under done. It just looks cold
My missus had one earlier this week,she loves full English,I had pancakes and fruit.
I would gan light if that was served to me as an English breakfast . Bet it cost a fortune but should be served to a Rabbit that man

Last edited:
Love a caravan holiday with Bacon sizzling away and the smoke alarm going off so door wide open. Going to Perranporth Cornwall next month so will have that feeling of content once again, while reading the paper bought from the onsite shop

Never tried white pudding TBH and potato bread is ok but a good fried slice bread is a thing of beauty alongside tinned tomatoes egg and beans
Only time I buy a paper when I’m there. Go proper old school and pick a few horses out.

Anyone who can eat a fry up after a so called “ big session” hasn’t really had a big session at all. After a right old blow out you can hardly eat a grape the next day never mind all that fried gear.
If you’ve had a big session you should still be drunk the next morning. The trick is to get something in your belly before the hangover really kicks in.

Back