Fuel protests

Yeah, that's him. Joined the BNP. Fucknut.
Im sure at the time he was adamnt it wasnt politically motivated at the time. He was a horrible fella and an absolute nobody who seemed to grow with all the publicity the right wing press gave him.

Where is he today?
This. They should rename the main forum on here the ‘Head in the Sand’ forum. Away from the shitshow that is todays politics that a majority of them voted for.
Anyone who is genuinely working class and voted for this inept, rotten and corrupt right wing government needs to have a long hard look at themselves. However, look at the tory apologists on here. :)

Just watching the news and we cant afford to give our kids a decent meal at lunchtime now. I would guess this is not an issue at the public schools though.

If you voted for this honestly go and give your head a fking shake.

Last edited:
Im sure at the time he was adamnt it wasnt politically motivated at the time. He was a horrible fella and an absolute nobody who seemed to grow with all the publicity the right wing press gave him.

Where is he today?

Anyone who is genuinely working class and voted for this inept, rotten and corrupt right wing government needs to have a long hard look at themselves. However, look at the tory apologists on here. :)

Just watching the news and we cant afford to give our kids a decent meal at lunchtime now. I would guess this is not an issue at the public schools though.

If you voted for this honestly go and give your head a fking shake.
But they don’t like to hear it! It’s boring they say! Put all those posts in another forum where we don’t have to read about boring old reality!!

But they don’t like to hear it! It’s boring they say! Put all those posts in another forum where we don’t have to read about boring old reality!!
Maybe they dont need to use the NHS or state schools?

They live in an area thats not effected by ASB and drugs because of the massive cuts to the Police?

They and their families dont need social care or decent mental health services?

Perhaps they are not bothered about broken promises whether its the levelling up agenda, public services or the dualling of the A1 as example?

Maybe they dont mind making it as difficult as possible for kids from poor backgounds to go to university (though they had help with their liberal chums on that one).

For a party that is strong on defence they now dont mind that we have a royal navy thats at its smallest in centuries. Though given the fact that their tory party took dodgy Russian money to win elections they perhaps didnt see Putin as a threat?

The only thing the tories can take 'credit' for is the rapid rise in Foodbanks - some legacy. The tory apologists on here should be proud.

Maybe they dont need to use the NHS or state schools?

They live in an area thats not effected by ASB and drugs because of the massive cuts to the Police?

They and their families dont need social care or decent mental health services?

Perhaps they are not bothered about broken promises whether its the levelling up agenda, public services or the dualling of the A1 as example?

Maybe they dont mind making it as difficult as possible for kids from poor backgounds to go to university (though they had help with their liberal chums on that one).

For a party that is strong on defence they now dont mind that we have a royal navy thats at its smallest in centuries. Though given the fact that their tory party took dodgy Russian money to win elections they perhaps didnt see Putin as a threat?

The only thing the tories can take 'credit' for is the rapid rise in Foodbanks - some legacy. The tory apologists on here should be proud.
All they’ve got is a house on a massive mortgage and a flashy car on the tick. I’m all right jack don’t ask how or why just maintain the status quo for me.

I think the Labour Party is too old fashioned to get the votes of the fake tan and rent generation.
I hope, sooner rather than later, that people in this country wake up.

As if people like Rees Mogg, Johnson, Sunak, Patel and Gove give a flying about working class people in this country.

If you control the media....people need to look beyond the Mail, Express and Sun (and the BBC needs to stop following them as much) and wake up.

Last edited:
I hope, sooner rather than later, that people in this country wake up.

As if people like Rees Mogg, Johnson, Patel and Gove give a flying about working class people in this country.

If you control the media....people need to look beyond the Mail, Express and Sun (and the BBC needs to stop following them as much) and wake up.
As long as they can all sit watching love island and consume social media advertising they’re content

f***ing hell man, are these folk thick as mince????
More effective protest will be for drivers to queue at filling stations, then purchase only the minimum amount of fuel from the pumps. Sales and profits will be savaged, not to mention fuel duty... and I don’t think you can be arrested for simply buying £1 worth of petrol.

More effective protest will be for drivers to queue at filling stations, then purchase only the minimum amount of fuel from the pumps. Sales and profits will be savaged, not to mention fuel duty... and I don’t think you can be arrested for simply buying £1 worth of petrol.
That’s pretty good I have to say. I could also drive to the garage to buy some milk in my electric car.

Back