Fuel protests

Nobody on here seems to be crying about emergency service vehicles not being able to get places.

Perhaps many vocal opponents of Insulate Britain really were just angry blokes who hate lefties and environmental types?

I was against their methods from the start mind. Wonder what @zinedine has to say about these fuel protests.

If people or the government actually listened to insulate Britain then a lot of vulnerable people might have had lower bills this winter. The government don't give a shit about the average citizen.

Last edited:
They’re pointless, pointed their out on fb to a group of angry men. Said a you’re causing disruption to ordinary folk who have worked their bollocks off to pay for fuel for a trip all the while the people who can do something about it are sitting at home or in parliament laughing their tits off. Got a bit of abuse as you’d expect but when I suggested protesting outside of their mp’s homes and causing disruption to the people who can make a difference I got met with silence funnily enough.

They’re pointless, pointed their out on fb to a group of angry men. Said a you’re causing disruption to ordinary folk who have worked their bollocks off to pay for fuel for a trip all the while the people who can do something about it are sitting at home or in parliament laughing their tits off. Got a bit of abuse as you’d expect but when I suggested protesting outside of their mp’s homes and causing disruption to the people who can make a difference I got met with silence funnily enough.
More chance they'd protest outside Corbyn & Diane Abbott's houses
Why isn’t Priti Patel sending in police to arrest the protesters or the Daily Mail etc going mad at them?
Too busy dealing with Steve Bray

I'm guessing she forgot that angry road users might actually be more of a nuisance to the general public than Mr Bray calling out corrupt, incompetent and criminal politicians'

Last edited:
Funny as today. Agreed to keep hard shoulder open and drive at a minimum speed of 30mph.

Police following them as soon as dropped below the speed stopped them forced them all into 1 lane and took vehicles.

Going to be a lot of peed of hauliers whose lorries are off the road for a week or 2 until they pay the fines.

Thick is not the word for these people.

But corbyn!

Where are all the radgy farmers from 2000?

Of course with a now genuine fuel crisis these farmers were no way politically motivated were they?

Who was the small, daft one from up here? Spence I think he was called?
This. They should rename the main forum on here the ‘Head in the Sand’ forum. Away from the shitshow that is todays politics that a majority of them voted for.

Back