Friends on Netflix

The things to remember are that Chandler, not Ross, was always the soft one in Friends and also Ross is master of the ways of Unagi.
Joey could take them all.
Actually Phoebe or Monica could take on the Big Bang boys. But then again Howard's wife would be pretty tough.
Then there's the New Girl crew - all pretty wimpy too :lol:
What's going on in the States??

The 90's was the era of the anti-hero. You had bands like Nirvana and Pearl Jam coming through. Gangsta rap had just blown up big time. You had Jerry Springer and the WWF Attitude Era. Lad and Ladette culture. And here was 6 middle class white 20 somethings who are going to see Hootie and Blowfish.:lol:
WWF attitude era? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahzhahHahaHHahahahaahah

The two Rosses episode was f***ing brilliant. Up there with the two Niles episode in Frasier.

I reckon people who can't just admit they like it are probably repressing other things too.
It was brilliant up to when Monica and Chandler got together. It slowly went down hill from there.

Did anyone hear the fan theory about Ben dying at birth and him being a figment of Ross's imagination?

Joey could take them all.
Actually Phoebe or Monica could take on the Big Bang boys. But then again Howard's wife would be pretty tough.
Then there's the New Girl crew - all pretty wimpy too :lol:
What's going on in the States??

The New Girl crew aside, possibly, from Winston as he's a cop so will have weapons.

The Two Broke Girls lasses would have the lot, they just wouldn't be remotely funny about beating up the other sitcom characters.

I agree to an extent, but they pulled it around again and the last few seasons were great too. The “Owen doesn’t know he’s adopted” scene in season 9(I think, might be 10) was comedy gold!

I think it's 10. TBH, given that Chandler and Monica got together at the end of season 4, there's a heck of a lot of Friends beyond that point.

Back