FPP Sunderland Limited an application to dissolve is issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think it's anything to get excited about? Looks like a bit of admin tidying up, no longer any need for FPP Sunderland if they're never going to own the club

2. When a company can apply to be struck off the register

A company can apply to the registrar to be struck off the register and dissolved.
The company can do this if it’s no longer needed, for example if:

• the directors wish to retire and there is no one to take over the running of the company
  • the company is a subsidiary whose name is no longer needed
  • the company was originally set up to exploit an idea that turned out not to be feasible

Point three would be the one.

2. When a company can apply to be struck off the register

A company can apply to the registrar to be struck off the register and dissolved.
The company can do this if it’s no longer needed, for example if:

• the directors wish to retire and there is no one to take over the running of the company
  • the company is a subsidiary whose name is no longer needed
  • the company was originally set up to exploit an idea that turned out not to be feasible

Point three would be the one.
That’s why I closed mine down.
Wrapping in their interest in us to focus all their investment on Stewart Donald
I’ve heard they’re following him around like a lovesick teenager..,

Last edited:
yeah, is this not the FPP company created by the American's is being wound down, so if anything they are dropping their association with Donald and SAFC
This. If they were interested, they would have bought us in the summer. It's history, there are no sugar daddies wiring up to buy us. It will be somebody with not enough money or a consortium of people of that ilk I'm afraid.

Don't think it's anything to get excited about? Looks like a bit of admin tidying up, no longer any need for FPP Sunderland if they're never going to own the club
Which is exactly why people are speculating now mate. If seemingly not them but the club is close to being sold who is it?!

To be expected to be fair considering it was only ever investment and theyre investing in donald as opposed to the club. Multio billionaires have a habit of setting holding companies up they have no use for just to kill a bit spare time 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back