Four In a Bed.

Mediocre standard all-round last week but, again, one episode missing on All4!
Does anyone else wonder where they film the payments episodes? Those places often look superb and it be good to get the details, even if just in the end credits.
Also, I think the use of Prosecco for the final toasts is pretty shabby. Surely, the production budgets could stretch to champagne?

Mediocre standard all-round last week but, again, one episode missing on All4!
Does anyone else wonder where they film the payments episodes? Those places often look superb and it be good to get the details, even if just in the end credits.
Also, I think the use of Prosecco for the final toasts is pretty shabby. Surely, the production budgets could stretch to champagne?

didnt they used to use the last couple hosting home in the early episodes? Now its neutral and like you said it would be interesting to know where it was film... probably somewhere close to the last couples hosting b&B though

One last thing I meant to say about last week's episodes. The unpleasant man with the holiday cottages had a plaque on the front of his house: 'where atmosphere dominates attitude'. I have no idea what this means.

One last thing I meant to say about last week's episodes. The unpleasant man with the holiday cottages had a plaque on the front of his house: 'where atmosphere dominates attitude'. I have no idea what this means.
was that the miserable baldy git whose mrs bottled it on payment day ?

Still getting invites for this, I think they started coming in years ago because of some of my, er, forthright replies to reviews - but no chance, signing up includes their right to give you a script and make any 'changes' around the place they choose - stuck dog hairs in a bed of someone that didn't even have a dog!! Anyway we've gone accommodation only now and that doesn't fit their model - there has to be breakfast I think.

Back