Four In a Bed.

I didn't know what to make of it. I felt sorry for the Asian couple, in a way, but the underpayments were extraordinary.
I think the right people won, in the end. But the other places were entirely arguable.
think brought it on themselves, underpayments were ridiculous.

have a look on trip advisor at asian couples place, never seen comment ( in pink ) by trip advisor before.

think brought it on themselves, underpayments were ridiculous.

have a look on trip advisor at asian couples place, never seen comment ( in pink ) by trip advisor before.

That's interesting. Sounds as if they're being trolled. That's regrettable and it's a shame for me too, because I was looking forward to figuring out whether those goody bags were standard issue.

Last edited:
That's interesting. Sounds as if they're being trolled. That's regrettable and it's a shame for me too, because I was looking forward to figuring out whether those goody bags were standard issue.
Be very surprised if goody bags were, sound as though were for telly purposes plus the drink got to go to room. Remember was a place in Guisborough few years back on fiab that was serving breakfasts that were way out of their price range.

Be very surprised if goody bags were, sound as though were for telly purposes plus the drink got to go to room. Remember was a place in Guisborough few years back on fiab that was serving breakfasts that were way out of their price range.
... With optional caviar?

I can remember that one. The young couple from The Fox Inn - the lad looked like a cross between Wayne Rooney and Gavin from 'Gavin & Stacey' and in time honoured FIAB fashion took his criticism out on the owners of the next place they went to.:lol:

I can remember that one. The young couple from The Fox Inn - the lad looked like a cross between Wayne Rooney and Gavin from 'Gavin & Stacey' and in time honoured FIAB fashion took his criticism out on the owners of the next place they went to.:lol:
Actually, this was the new episodes, broadcast from Monday last. But it sounds as it proceeded along similar lines. Mind you, I've never seen the mood change so markedly in the last episode.

Just caught up with it. Those underpayments were really high for seemingly trivial issues. Who takes mirrors off the wall to check for dust behind them when they go away? Thought it was harsh underpaying because they expected someone to cook their breakfast in a self catering lodge.

Not convinced by the goody bags either. They were brands like the travel bottles you get in Boots rather than hotel branded minis and the ladies got pads and tampons which I've never seen as freebies in any accommodation that I've stayed in.

Don't agree with them being trolled online but they're on national television showcasing their business. Never understand why people come across as the petty game players after a naff plaque as it's just shooting themselves in the foot commercially.

Only done four in a bed with 3 Thai lasses
are you sure they were lasses ???:eek::D
Just caught up with it. Those underpayments were really high for seemingly trivial issues. Who takes mirrors off the wall to check for dust behind them when they go away? Thought it was harsh underpaying because they expected someone to cook their breakfast in a self catering lodge.

Not convinced by the goody bags either. They were brands like the travel bottles you get in Boots rather than hotel branded minis and the ladies got pads and tampons which I've never seen as freebies in any accommodation that I've stayed in.

Don't agree with them being trolled online but they're on national television showcasing their business. Never understand why people come across as the petty game players after a naff plaque as it's just shooting themselves in the foot commercially.
exactly, and what if mirror fell off ??

remember Scottish couple had a b and b in Perth/Kinross area, they went first and seemed ok-ish ( she was a bit of a snob and wouldn't serve lorne sausage ) but after that turned into a right couple of gits and had the lass from the Portland in Ashington in tears. Did them no favours and a classic own goal.
just blitzed this weeks, well worth a watch imo in terms of standards etc once something happens ( trying not to spoil it, will become evident )

Last edited:
are you sure they were lasses ???:eek::D

exactly, and what if mirror fell off ??

remember Scottish couple had a b and b in Perth/Kinross area, they went first and seemed ok-ish ( she was a bit of a snob and wouldn't serve lorne sausage ) but after that turned into a right couple of gits and had the lass from the Portland in Ashington in tears. Did them no favours and a classic own goal.
just blitzed this weeks, well worth a watch imo in terms of standards etc once something happens ( trying not to spoil it, will become evident )

Caught up on this weeks. That made a very refreshing change. I would have stayed at any of those.

Caught up on this weeks. That made a very refreshing change. I would have stayed at any of those.
Aye, defo, all great standard. breakfasts were superb, checked them all out on trip advisor and all great reviews. The drop outs( star and garter ) got a panning on there for their xmas dinner .

Aye, defo, all great standard. breakfasts were superb, checked them all out on trip advisor and all great reviews. The drop outs( star and garter ) got a panning on there for their xmas dinner .

any idea why they dropped out. Seems to be few and far between when this happens but when it does it sort of skewes the results in my option

any idea why they dropped out. Seems to be few and far between when this happens but when it does it sort of skewes the results in my option
not sure, the daughter was alluding to illnesses her mother had ( possibly a stroke , she certainly had a form of a speech impediment ) then daughter didnt go on boat trip and went back to check on her mother, hangover perhaps ??:D

Think the competition benefited from them not being there as were looking for revenge immediately ,but to be fair their internet and telly didn't work for one couple so were bound to be marked down ie bag to rights.

An autoimmune disease:

Can sympathise. It sounds like have gruelling long days filming and if you overdo it, the exhaustion and fatigue hits you like a sledgehammer. It sounds like her condition flared up and floored her.

not sure, the daughter was alluding to illnesses her mother had ( possibly a stroke , she certainly had a form of a speech impediment ) then daughter didnt go on boat trip and went back to check on her mother, hangover perhaps ??:D

Think the competition benefited from them not being there as were looking for revenge immediately ,but to be fair their internet and telly didn't work for one couple so were bound to be marked down ie bag to rights.

Think i posted this before but i'd like them to do a full 5 episodes where they all get the feedback on payment day.... then you would get a true reflection of what they made of each others businesses. Wouldn't get the drama for tv of people bringing Sellotape to pick up hairs and infrared touches then though

Think i posted this before but i'd like them to do a full 5 episodes where they all get the feedback on payment day.... then you would get a true reflection of what they made of each others businesses. Wouldn't get the drama for tv of people bringing Sellotape to pick up hairs and infrared touches then though
aye, whoever goes first can set the tone for rest of week if it goes badly. Always think its an advantage if go first( if goes well ) , before the in fighting starts

Back