Forza

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent played this ages. actually havent even turned my Xbox on in about 2 months

how's the nurburgring then?

Went to have a quick go last night before the footy. 3.4gb update! Haven't been on for a few weeks like. Should have set it away overnight but completely forgot to put it back on

I was on earlier on and only just realised you were on before I logged off. I'll be jumping on in about half hour if you fancy it?

Nurburgring is pretty much spot on to real life like.

Tried the Van challenge (Get round it in 10 minutes), ridiculously hard like. Best time i got was 10.21

Tell you what like, the first 2 corners on Sebring when using faster cars are just a pile up. Have to totally change the way I drive and actually back off and then just drive round the accidents.

Had a car flip in front of me earlier after a HUGE crash. Flipped and rolled as i drove under it. I play in cockpit view and it looked f***ing brilliant. I've saved the replay and recorded a clip if you's want to check it out like.

Last edited:
Got the car pass and VIP. (Traded a load of old shite in).

My god. The Lamborghini Veneno (the new Lambo that comes out next year) is BRILLIANT. Fast as owt, brakes well, and tidy on corners. Probably my new favourite car in the game.

@Raich Carter been doing a lot of MP lately, so feel free to join anytime, usually just me and a few workmates.

This is pathetic online. What's the point in a RACING game if people don't race? People can just smash into you and nowt happens. What a load of shit.

Karl add me, and join our MP games. Very respectful racing and fair rules.
I used to have you added but me friend list knacked. I'll add you again later.
I typed it in Google and people seem to think this is the worst online racer. There needs to be penalties or proper damage or something to stop knobs deliberately spoiling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back