Forza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raich Carter

Striker
Unreal game, thought it would be shit, but I was dead wrong.

Anyone got this for the Xbox One, we should have a big race

Unreal game, thought it would be shit, but I was dead wrong.

Anyone got this for the Xbox One, we should have a big race

I'm not keen on racing games. But this has got me hooked. Unreal graphically and customising is brilliant.

Love beating tits in the F1 cars with my Fiesta ST :cool:

Big fan of the Forza series! I've put a ridiculous amount of hours in to Forza 4 on the 360! Something very addictive about tuning a car and designing your own livery for it then racing it online! Very competitive races on the whole besides the odd idiot here and there.

Had some quality races on it so i'm sure 5 will be even better.

What is this?

Basically, once you have raced about 5-6 races, their is no more computer AI.

The game learns how you drive, how you enter into corners, what approaches you take, when you brake etc and it uploads all this to the cloud to create your "Driveatar". It then does this with every other Forza player. From then on wards every race you take part in where normally you would have AI drivers controlled purely by the computer instead they are other people's Driveatars.

It sounds a bit silly but it really works. The races are much more realistic than just driving through a possession of AI controlled cars, it really feels like other humans are driving the other cars.

Then a great addition to this is, when your not playing and your offline, your driveatar is out there taking part in other peoples races and gaining whatever rewards you would receive if you were racing yourselves. So a few days later you log back in and your in-game currency has gone up (dependent on how your driveatar has done).

Hate racing games as I'm shit at them but I am tempted by this

My sentiments exactly, I always used to get Gran Turismo but soon got bored after a while. I think this one is going to hold my attention a bit longer. Especially once all my mates start playing. At the moment only one of my mates has it and it always adds an extra bit of spice when I see his driveatar lining up next to me on the grid.

My sentiments exactly, I always used to get Gran Turismo but soon got bored after a while. I think this one is going to hold my attention a bit longer. Especially once all my mates start playing. At the moment only one of my mates has it and it always adds an extra bit of spice when I see his driveatar lining up next to me on the grid.

I'm the same. There's a couple of my friends got it and i make it my mission to beat every time they post.

Hate racing games as I'm shit at them but I am tempted by this
the only thing that has disapointed me about it is that they have stripped it down to half the size of forza 4 and look to be releasing more cars/tracks as DLC, haate owt like that, other than that ill be getting it when i finally get my Xbox One

the only thing that has disapointed me about it is that they have stripped it down to half the size of forza 4 and look to be releasing more cars/tracks as DLC, haate owt like that, other than that ill be getting it when i finally get my Xbox One
never played forza 4 so I wont miss the extra content.

This and no wet/night racing put me off getting it when I get an XBONE.

Can't believe they've gone next gen with no weather effects, seems like an opportunity missed to be honest.

This and no wet/night racing put me off getting it when I get an XBONE.

Can't believe they've gone next gen with no weather effects, seems like an opportunity missed to be honest.
just look at F1 2013 for that, they are f***ing astounding on there, so realistic and thats last gen, surely they can add that in, unless its coming as DLC, which seems to be my gripe with both consoles tbf, too much aiming for DLC, i dont mind if the DLC is good like Fallout 3s was but im not going to pay £8 for 2 cars and a new track

I doubt theyd add weather effects as a dlc. that would be a right piss take :lol:
nowt would surprise me tbf, look at these fighting games, £1.49 for one new character or an alternate costume for a current one, its a pisstake when you can easily have them in the game in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back