Forza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was it me?:lol:
Not sure mate. I'm normally too wound up to check. I have full damage on so when someone blatantly doesn't brake and just ploughs into you your car whole car is knackered. Unless it's modelled on Pastor Maldonando then it's a load of shit to be honest. Good idea. Poor execution. I'm sure the people they represent don't just plow into everyone and never brake into a corner.

Dunno how you can play with full damage online. You must never finish a race. Had an American in my races the other night doing the same, sounded exactly like Jeff bridges and he was clearly high as fuck. Never laughed so much hearing him go on about his car getting wrecked.

Dunno how you can play with full damage online. You must never finish a race. Had an American in my races the other night doing the same, sounded exactly like Jeff bridges and he was clearly high as fuck. Never laughed so much hearing him go on about his car getting wrecked.
I'm on career. There's no way you'd survive online. Racing leagues are the only time you get fair races.

Does anyone have any idea why my leaderboards have stopped showing after a race? It says before the race too that I'm in the top 0%.

Just had my race ended on the first lap by some utter twat putting me on the Long Beach roundabout.

Online should be fine if this is how the computer acts.

Karl complaining again? :lol:

I sort of see your point about Drivatar, but once it syncs at 100% its much better. You tend to be set against drivers of similar skill at that point, so as lobg as you're not shite should be fine.

I sort of see your point about Drivatar, but once it syncs at 100% its much better. You tend to be set against drivers of similar skill at that point, so as lobg as you're not shite should be fine.

Surprise isn't it..

We still need to do our online achievements!

Doesn't it only get to 100 once you've done every race? I've done about 120 races and it's only at about 30.

These are proper complaints though. They don't know what braking is. Scratch that, what racing is. They're constantly off the racing line and don't act naturally. I don't think you should have to wait for full sync for this not to happen.

The F1 penalty system is a bit dodgy at time but I'd like to see something like that on Forza.

Surprise isn't it..

These are legit complaints. The idea is good to provide realistic competition and a better racing environment but it doesn't really succeed at that.

Maybe the SMB can set some races up sometime.

Doesn't it only get to 100 once you've done every race? I've done about 120 races and it's only at about 30.

These are proper complaints though. They don't know what braking is. Scratch that, what racing is. They're constantly off the racing line and don't act naturally. I don't think you should have to wait for full sync for this not to happen.

The F1 penalty system is a bit dodgy at time but I'd like to see something like that on Forza.

These are legit complaints. The idea is good to provide realistic competition and a better racing environment but it doesn't really succeed at that.

Maybe the SMB can set some races up sometime.

The thing is mate, You're generally matched against people of similar skill level throughout. :lol:

There are wankers who don't understand racing, but I have little to no trouble with Drivatar.

Anyway - get me added, my drivatar doesn't fuck about. Class on laguna seca too (supposedly)

Surprise isn't it..

Watch for this kernt though Karl - I call him Maldonado. :cool:

The thing is mate, You're generally matched against people of similar skill level throughout. :lol:

There are wankers who don't understand racing, but I have little to no trouble with Drivatar.

Anyway - get me added, my drivatar doesn't fuck about. Class on laguna seca too (supposedly)

Watch for this kernt though Karl - I call him Maldonado. :cool:
Odd. I consider myself to be a fair and pretty good racer. I've noticed it getting better recently mind. There's still some annoying moments though.

What's your GT? And aye. I've noticed his drivatar is a right radgie.

Odd. I consider myself to be a fair and pretty good racer. I've noticed it getting better recently mind. There's still some annoying moments though.

I win races not mates, reet kernt online, I win at all costs, I won 5 races in a row when I was playing with @Pacific before. Then the lobby members voted to kick me from the lobby :lol: bassas

I win races not mates, reet kernt online, I win at all costs, I won 5 races in a row when I was playing with @Pacific before. Then the lobby members voted to kick me from the lobby :lol: bassas

Finding it hard to catch the pole sitter considering you start 14th every f***ing race and you get blocked for the first lap.

He also seems to have ridiculous pace even though I'm constantly setting the fastest lap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finding it hard to catch the pole sitter considering you start 14th every f***ing race and you get blocked for the first lap.

He also seems to have ridiculous pace even though I'm constantly setting the fastest lap.

Sorry im to good mate!

Do you drive aggressively? I sounds like you might need to try it out if not.

Anyone let me know what my Drivatar is like? Any good or what?

I've seen it on a mates console on Laguna Seca, and its fast as owt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back