Forza 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be gentle with them, on exiting a corner don't put too much power down. I assume you are using traction and stability control so wait until you are going straight before putting full power.

No, I drive with no assists and manual gears. More enjoyable that way. Guess I should've said I don't enjoy the rwd cars as much. It's keeping the buggas stable that's frustrating

Mr Bojangles said:
No, I drive with no assists and manual gears. More enjoyable that way. Guess I should've said I don't enjoy the rwd cars as much. It's keeping the buggas stable that's frustrating

Yeah just seen one one of the leaderboards what you were using. Just got to be gentle with them, takes patience but when you get it right with no assists its mint.

Really getting into racing online now! Designed and tuned a few Class-C cars and have been getting some decent results. One is a Merc 190E, better top speed but its heavy so the acceleration is shite! Second is a Corsa VXR that I can chuck into the corners and gets away decently off the line.

I hate it when some knob can't hack being outraced and twats you off in a corner! Had some really good racing with people that play the game properly though.

Freight Train said:
:lol: Sounds good mate, I sent a request the other day (I think) my gamertag is westparkwombat

I just accepted you in so you can share your cars and the like...

Using a C-class Ibiza Cupra online now, bought a tuning file for it off storefront and its really competitive. Speed-wise its shit but on the twisty circuits its unbelievable. 9 podiums and 3 wins out of 20 races, not a bad effort!

It doesn't let me share it in the car club though which is a shame, it just says its locked when I try?

Im not sure it let's you share them if they have a locked tuning file or paint design on them, I might be wrong but I think that could be the reason.

I'm extra addicted to this game. Done loads of C-class races online, i've become quite competitive on most tracks! Been (trying) learning how to drift! Good fun, designed a few cars i'll upload them in a bit.

Right, heres my Evo X.

Logon or register to see this image

And my Mazda RX-8 (which i'm in the middle of spinning out in the picture :lol:)

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back