Forza 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might get it for Xmas, Just pre-ordered Arkham City and FM12 recently and both are out next friday.

been playing it today, brilliant intro movie with jeremy clarkson voice over when you first load it up :cool:

top gear test track is brilliant like, big improvement on forza 3 and better than gt5 i reckon :eek:

My LCE copy arrived today from game , It's absolutely fantastic

Managed a 1.45 in the "Star in a reasonably priced car challenge" using the Kia Ceed:lol:

The auto-vista thing is amazing :) , also the AI drivers now use upgrades too so its always challenging , especially if you drive in cockpit view with all assists off and realistic steering:cool:

i loved forza 2 and put about 100 hours into it, played Forza 3 and thought it was shit, didnt care much for GT5 either.
About 4 years ago you wouldnt get me off Project gotham on GT4.
Mind you i havent really enjoyed racing games for a good few year now like, its all the same shite in a different car really

Very very good of what I played of it yesterday (thursday), thought Forza 3 was a bit of a let down from Forza 2, but this one is the best in the series, turn10 have done a very good job, better than GT5 I would say.

I started with a Nissan Micra like, thought I would keep it local, wish I chose the C1 though as that looks like the best one to choose, high up on some of the F class leaderboards.

Graphics are very good as well, I noticed some track pack I downloaded as well that I could use to play the Top Gear football challenge with the goals :lol:

Class so far. Car handling is, as ever spot on and the game looks truly remarkable.

I also quite like the events which give a break from the serious racing as well. Knocking over bowling pins on the Top Gear test track doesn't sound much like Forza but it's a hell of a lot of fun. :)

its a game I want but having so many released over these two months its becoming expensive.... but have £20 Game credit so could be well spent

Having said that... its not available for ps3 so may have to buy a 360 again

Last edited:
Just bought it today then realised ive spent my last £40 on it, so gonna have to sell it tomorrow for £28 at CEX then buy it again when i next get paid. What a twat i am. :lol:

Just bought it today then realised ive spent my last £40 on it, so gonna have to sell it tomorrow for £28 at CEX then buy it again when i next get paid. What a twat i am. :lol:

Just do a Wonga loan for £50 and pay them back like £57 when you get paid, I do it for when a new games is coming out and I can't afford to buy it straight away

Just do a Wonga loan for £50 and pay them back like £57 when you get paid, I do it for when a new games is coming out and I can't afford to buy it straight away

Would it not be cheaper to just hire it? That way if you dont like you neednt even buy it. Or just wait a week or two......

Before I got mine flashed I just played everything a couple of months late, much cheaper than buying on release.

Im part of a racing team (F4H) so im sort of obliged to buy it, otherwise i would have just rented it. Will look into that wonga thing, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back