Forza 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go to leader boards and see what the top times are for the level of car you are in and buy that. Chevrolet Spark is one of them for one of the levels, think it might be C or D. Lotus Exige for A class races.

Proper enjoying racing online, its great it the right lobby! It is frustrating when some tool doesn't break and causes a pile-up like, i'm usually the one to get nudged and spin out. Won my first online race tonight, developed a quality mark1 MR2 (C425) that i've been getting good results with.

Anyone else finding the AI ridiculously aggressive in World Tour? Had to restart a few races after getting whacked off the line or into the first corner.

Haven't noticed. Maybe you drive like a girl.

Just got this and applied to join the car club if someone could accept it for me.

Just reading the thread and thought I was doing ok with the reasonably priced car @ 1.44.5 :eek::eek:

That's if everyone is telling the truth about their times of course ;);)

Just got this and applied to join the car club if someone could accept it for me.

Just reading the thread and thought I was doing ok with the reasonably priced car @ 1.44.5 :eek::eek:

That's if everyone is telling the truth about their times of course ;);)

I'm away till Sunday so will accept you when I get back if nobody does in the meantime.

The Exile said:
Bought a Delorean and turned it into an S Class car :oops:.

You're not the only one to do that :lol:

Just put the game on for the first time in a week or so and been gifted a couple of Unicorns from Turn 10, a Pagani Huayra and Ferrari Challenge Stradale. Class, loved the Challenge Stradale on other games and was dissapointed when it wasn't on this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back