Forza 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper addicted to this again! Driving A-class now online, designed a Lotus F1 Evora and a BMW 135i touring car.

The best racing sim around.

Bump. Is this any good then? Can get it for £15 from PC World tomorrow (want it new for the extra stuff you won't get with pre-owned). My mates have it so I'd be mucking about with them I imagine.

Bump. Is this any good then? Can get it for £15 from PC World tomorrow (want it new for the extra stuff you won't get with pre-owned). My mates have it so I'd be mucking about with them I imagine.

It's very good mate, easily worth 15 quid. Might be able to find it cheaper online somewhere, although saying that, I haven't really checked.

Its a quality game, many an hour spent on it!

I got addicted to designing my own liveries on my cars then racing them online. Most people just want to race and its quite competitive, inevitably you get the odd dick/dickheads that just try to wreck everyone. I taught myself to drift too!

I can't get away with racing the AI as for me they're a bit slow and dumb even on the highest setting but online there is so much to do you need hardly bother with the offline seasons play.

Rivals mode is very good, too.

EDIT: Heres my BMW 1M Touring Car

Logon or register to see this image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back